Setting up WordAds
To set up WordAds on your Newspack site, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Dashboard → Newspack → Advertising.
- Under the Ad Providers tab, toggle on the WordAds from WordPress.com option:
- Your settings will be saved automatically.
There may be a small delay, and then WordAds will start showing up on your site automatically.
You can adjust where WordAds are being dynamically placed on your site by following these steps:
- Navigate to Dashboard → Jetpack → Settings, and clicking on the Traffic tab.
- From there, you can toggle on and off page locations like Front Page, Pages, Posts, and Archives, or global locations, like Top of each page.
To learn more about Jetpack’s integration with WordAds, and some common questions, visit Jetpack’s Ads support page.